SINGLE DAY TRAINING ON BASICS OF MATALLURGY FOR ENGINEERS
Having a proper appreciation of metallurgy is a must for the professionals working in the functional areas of proposals, engineering, supply chain management, production execution, quality.
- To understand significance and importance of metallurgy in process Industry.
- To evolve systematic properties for material selection based on metallurgical principles.
- To realize the importance of knowledge of metallurgy in fabrication, operation, maintenance and condition monitoring of plant and equipment.
- Providing delegates with a practical understanding of the use of metals in engineering applications.
- Understanding as to why metals are so important, what a metal is, the typical life-cycle of metals and
providing an overview of the industry.
- Gaining insight into the scientific principles of metallurgy and how to apply them to specify & process metals in an industrial context.
- Explaining the properties of metals, how they are tested, how metal products are made and where they are used.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND ?
- Engineers of middle management level
- Maintenance / Inspection Engineers
- Process engineers
- NDT Engineers
- Plant Engineers / Managers
- QA / QC Engineers
- Reliability Engineers
- Metallurgical / Engineers
- HAZOP Engineers / Managers Other Technical, Laboratory, Sales Personnel, engineer from allied disciplines, management and administrative
- Single participant: INR 4,000.00 for Indian delegates GST @ 18.00 % applicable on above fees.
- Note: 10% discount on total amount of invoice for 03 or more than 3 nominations from same organization.
DATE & VENUE
- 215, Pancham Icon, Vasna Road, near D-Mart, Vadodara, Gujarat 390007
- Time: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
LET’S GROW WITH US……